With all the things on your mind, it shouldn't come as a surprise that you sometimes forget a chore or two. But missing your to-dos can lead to unnecessary stress and frustration. This weekly chores template will help you stay on top of everything.
What Is a Weekly Chores List?
A weekly chores list is a handy checklist that helps you keep track of everything you need to do around the house each week. The list is divided into types of chores such as “cleaning,” “errands,” and “financial,” so it’s easier to check items off and track progress.
Breeze Through Chores With This Weekly Chores Template
Completing weekly chores can be fun if you approach them in an organized manner. Here’s how you can make the most of this weekly chores template:
- Add visuals: Looking for the best way to remove stains from your favorite shirt? Upload photos or video guides to keep all tips & tricks in one place.
- Customize: Your chores list doesn’t have to be boring! Use highlights, colors, and many different bullet styles to show your unique personality.
- Share the list with others: Want to get your family and friends onboard? Invite them to the checklist and delegate weekly chores with @mention.
How to Use the Weekly Chores Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your chores list.
- Customize the chores list using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
Time to get the chores done! We don't know how you feel, but they somehow seem easier to do with this template 🧼
Simply copy it into your workspace of choice to get started!
As a parent, your life revolves around taking care of your family. And while it doesn't seem like there is much time left over for yourself, you know that in order to have a happier and more relaxed household, everyone in the family has to do their fair share of chores.
This is why we've created this weekly chore list template, which will help you and your family stay organized. It's a great way to make sure everything is getting done, while also keeping track of the tasks that have already been completed.
Each member of the family can have their own list of chores, or you can combine them into one single household list. And to make things even easier, we've included a space for you to check off the tasks as they're completed.
The tasks are divided into categories of cleaning, meals, laundry, financial, and errands, however the template is fully customizable. You could add categories for things like outside work or pet care.
You can create your own workspace with this template and then share it with your family, assigning individual tasks to each family member.