When you’re bombarded with urgent tasks, it can be tricky to decide what to tackle first. Use this priority to-do list template to manage your time and energy effectively.
What Is a Priorities Task List?
A priorities task list is a simple list of tasks categorized by their urgency. The list will help you assign a priority—low, medium, or high—to everything you need to accomplish. Every item on the list provides additional context that gives you a bird’s-eye view of your workload.
Focus On the Essentials With the Priorities Task List Template
This priorities task list template is a flexible and customizable tool you can use for all kinds of projects. Here are a few tips & tricks that will make it even better:
- Add due dates: A task without a deadline is just another meaningless entry on your to-do list. Add due dates to your tasks to make sure you get stuff done.
- Assign tasks to your teammates: You can’t do everything on your own. Use the template to set the stage and delegate tasks to your team.
- Upload files and images: Your task list doesn’t have to be boring. Add context by uploading images, GIFs, documents, and videos.
- Check off completed tasks: There’s nothing like crossing another task off a to-do list Celebrate milestones and build momentum, one check at a time.
How to Use the Priorities Task List Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your task list template.
- Customize your tasks using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
We all have priorities, both professionally and personally. That's why having a priorities list is essential to effectively and efficiently get you through the day.
But where and with which methodology should you start? Don't worry! It shouldn't be that complicated—we've created a simple priorities action list to help you get started!
Simply copy it into your workspace of choice.