Give your team an overview of all tasks and projects with a monthly tasks tracker board. This simple document will help you get your team on the same page and put monthly deliverables in view. It’ll also make it easier to delegate work and track progress in one place.
What Is a Monthly Tasks Tracker Board?
A monthly tasks tracker board is a Kanban-like template that shows a list of activities for each month. This simple tool will help you organize your calendar, track your team’s progress, share project files, manage tasks, and identify areas that need attention.
Stay On Top of Your Tasks With the Monthly Tasks Tracker Board
Our template will let you plan each month with your team and make the best use of time and resources. Here are a few tweaks you can implement to make it even better:
- Set priorities: Add #tags and due dates to keep all tasks and sub-tasks in focus. You can easily drag and drop tasks to reorder your to-do lists.
- Delegate tasks: Use @mention to quickly assign tasks to other team members. Track team progress and identify bottlenecks in the My Tasks master agenda.
- Build momentum: The progress bar will show you how much you’ve accomplished. Tick completed tasks to move closer to your objective, one check at a time.
How to Use the Monthly Tasks Tracker Board Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your tasks tracker.
- Customize the tracker using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
Stay on top of all your monthly tasks with this free task-tracking kanban board template!
List out and organize your tasks for each month, and feel free to add due dates for reminders to stay on track. #Prioritize and @mention your teammates to keep everyone on the same page and GTD!
Simply copy this template into your workspace of choice to get started ⚡️