If you’re an online content creator, a big part of your income comes from content sponsorship. Whether you’re just starting your career or have been in the game for a long time, a solid content sponsorship template will help you secure better brand deals quickly.
What Is a Content Sponsorship Request?
A content sponsorship request is a high-level document that lists all the steps you need to take to establish a clear line of communication with potential sponsors.
The template includes sections like:
- Branded links: URLs the sponsored post or video will link to.
- Blog post specs: Details like title, copy requirements, and product description.
- Ad requirements: Size, placement, and other technical guidelines.
- Contact information: Basic contact details so sponsors can easily reach you.
Sponsorships are a way that content creators can earn money and get recognition. This free, online template walks you through how to respond to sponsorship requests and offers tips on following through with the process. Simply copy this template into your workspace to get started.
Establishing content sponsorships is an exciting process for Youtubers, streamers, and more! It shows that you are gaining traction as a content creator and people want to join in on your success.
This free, online template walks you through how you should respond to sponsorship requests and how to follow through with the process. Simply copy this template into your workspace to get started.
How to Use the Content Sponsorship Request Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your content sponsorship request.
- Customize the request using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.