Up your bullet journal game with a yearly log that gives you an overview of tasks and events for the next 12 months. Set annual goals, track project due dates, schedule events, and always know which ones are top priorities, all on one page.
What Is a Yearly Bullet Journal?
A yearly bullet journal is a type of bullet journal that is specifically designed for planning and tracking activities and goals on a yearly basis. It typically includes a year-at-a-glance snapshot, setting annual goals, and tracking important dates and events.
A typical yearly bullet journal spread will include a calendar that covers the entire year, with spaces for writing in important dates and events. It will also include sections for setting and tracking annual goals, such as personal or professional development goals, financial goals, or health and wellness goals.
Yearly bullet journaling allows you to have a broader and long-term perspective on your life and also helps you to measure your progress throughout the year, which is a great way to stay motivated and focused.
It’s a great way to get a holistic view of your life and plan it accordingly.
Who Is This Yearly Bullet Journal Template For?
A yearly bullet journal can benefit a wide range of individuals, including:
- Professionals – those who need to keep track of meetings, deadlines, and appointments.
- Students – those who need to keep track of assignments, exams, and other academic commitments.
- Artists and Creatives – those who need a place to organize their ideas and inspiration.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners – those who need to keep track of their finances, goals, and projects.
- Individuals with busy lives – those who need to stay organized and on top of their daily tasks and responsibilities.
- People who want to set and achieve their goals – those who want to use the journal to set their intentions and track their progress.
- People who like to reflect and journal – those who want to document their thoughts, feelings, and experiences.
Overall, anyone who wants to stay organized and on top of their life can benefit from using a yearly bullet journal.
How to Get Started With a Yearly Bullet Journal?
Here are some tips to help you get started with a yearly bullet journal:
- Start with a brainstorming session to decide what you want to track in your bullet journal. This could include things like daily tasks, long-term goals, important dates, and notes.
- Set up a key or legend for your bullet journal, so you can quickly reference the different symbols and abbreviations you’ll be using.
- Create a monthly calendar spread to plan out the upcoming month. Use this to schedule appointments, deadlines, and other important events.
- Create a daily spread to track your tasks, appointments, and notes for each day. Use the key or legend to indicate the status of each task (e.g. completed, in progress, etc.).
- Use the bullet journal to track your progress on long-term goals and projects. You could create a spread for each project, and use it to track your progress, take notes, and plan the next steps.
- Be consistent and make the bullet journal a part of your daily routine. Take a few minutes each day to review your spreads, update your task list, and plan for the next day.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment and make changes to your bullet journal as you go along.
- Lastly, remember that the bullet journal is a tool to help you stay organized and productive, so don’t get bogged down in the details or worry about making it perfect.
How To Use This Yearly Bullet Journal Template in Taskade
- Click “Use Template” to create a project instantly in your workspace.
- Click “Save Template” to create a reusable template for you and your team.
- Customize your project, make it your own, and get work done!