An all-hands meeting, simply put, is a meeting attended by the whole company. The purpose is to bring the company together to celebrate successes, align on priorities, and maintain transparency as the collaboration may become focused on smaller groups. It’s a time to remind team members of the big picture — the larger purpose the company is striving toward and how everyone is contributing to that collective effort.
This template contains the following sections:
- 🧠 Why all-hands meetings are important
- 🗓 When to start holding all-hands meetings
- 🤔 What to include in your all-hands
- 🗣 How to present your all-hands
- 💡 Other communication practices to consider
- ✍ How to define and design your all-hands
- 💯 The results of your all-hands
Copy this template into your workspace and get that meeting organized!