Your next meeting could be right around the corner, and we all know what that means. You need to take really good notes to make it worth your time. You can stick to good ol’ pen and paper, but you’ll have a hard time sharing them with all participants, especially if you’re 100% remote.
Taking meeting notes doesn’t have to be a chore. Use this meeting notes template to document everything that happens during a meeting and share the minutes with your team.
Get Organized With Meeting Notes
Your meeting notes can be a collaborative page that contains all meeting details, including participants, talking points, start/end time, and more. Be as general or as detailed as you like and immediately assign action items to get a jump-start on your projects.
Document Everything With the Meeting Notes Template
This meeting notes template is your digital companion for all types of team meetings. Here are a few tips that will help you make it even more effective:
- Start with a few clicks. You don’t need to write your meeting notes from scratch. Save and customize the template to get a head start on recurring meetings.
- Turn bullet points into action items. Assign action items to a participant directly from the notes page. You can even set due dates to keep deadlines in check.
- Share it with others. Collaborate with your team in real-time and talk things over directly on the meeting notes page. Because two (or more) heads are better than one.
How to Use the Meeting Notes Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕Use Template button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your meeting notes.
- Customize your notes using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.