Love them or hate them, clickbait headlines are one of the best ways to cut through the noise. This template will help you create headlines people can’t resist.
What Is a Clickbait Headline?
Clickbait headlines have a very clear purpose—shock, intrigue, or surprise potential readers so they, well, click. This free resource includes over fifty examples of the most effective clickbait headlines. Weave them into your writing or use as inspiration and create your own.
Write More Engaging Content With Clickbait Headlines
Think of this template as a clickbait headlines generator. Pick your topic and craft the perfect headline using one of the examples. But wait, there’s more:
- Work smart not hard: Nobody likes to start from scratch. Spend less time thinking about your headlines and have more time to draft engaging copy.
- Don’t repeat yourself: Our template follows a simple checklist format that lets you track and check off headlines that you’ve already used in your articles.
- Outline article ideas: You can speed up the creative process by turning headlines into high-level outlines. Add key talking points and indent/outdent as needed.
So, thoughts of you looking for a boost to get your clickbait out there? Well, have no fear! We've got over 50 examples right at your... literally on the screen. All you need to do is copy-paste these into some format of choice and we gotcha good.
Hey There, Look At This!!!!
Did we get your attention? Well if you're reading this, we probably did 😁
So, how can you more effectively capture readers' attention? Well, this free template has over 50 examples of effective headlines you can follow to captivate and engage.
Simply copy this into your workspace of choice to get started! ⚡️
How to Use the Clickbait Headlines Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your clickbait headlines template.
- Customize the template using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.