Writing resumes is never easy, but you need a really good one if you want to stand out in today’s competitive job market. The good news is you don’t need to start from scratch.
This template will guide you through this next chapter of your professional journey. Highlight your work experience, bring past projects into focus, and improve the format of your resume with suggestions on fonts, structure, and style.
What Does This Resume Checklist Include?
Our resume checklist is a free online resource that includes everything you need to create a comprehensive and compelling new resume.The checklist contains guide questions and practical tips that will help you catch the recruiter’s eye.
Up Your Professional Game With the New Resume Checklist
Using a customizable template is a great way to improve the structure and contents your new resume. Here are a few other reasons why you should use a resume template:
- You have a place to start. No more guessing on what should and shouldn’t be on your resume. Start with the basic stuff and add as many details as you need.
- You cover all the bases. A poorly formatted resume that’s riddled with grammatical errors won’t get you far. Use the template to tighten the screws before you hit send.
- You can reuse it. Quality is important, but sending resumes is a numbers game. Follow the checklist to draft your document, customize, send, and repeat.
How to Use the New Resume Checklist
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕Use Template button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your new resume.
- Customize your resume using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.