Want to jump on the BuJo bandwagon? Maybe you just need a simple tool to get organized. Either way, this template will help you create your first digital bullet journal in seconds.
What Is a Bullet Journal?
Bullet Journal (BuJo) is a personal organization method created by Ryder Carroll. It has helped thousands of people improve their lives, and now you can use it to take control of yours.
Stay on Track With a Digital Bullet Journal
Why digital, you ask, and why Taskade? Well, here are a few upsides:
- You can access it on any device. Your digital bullet journal is already in your pocket. Take notes on iOS, Android, and in a web browser and access them wherever you are.
- You can personalize it. A digital bullet journal lets you edit and format entries in a blink–highlight text, mix bullet point styles, add custom backgrounds, or upload photos.
- You can get creative. Want to view your weekly spread as a Kanban board? Or would you rather visualize ideas using a mind map? You can do all that in a few clicks!
How to Use the Bullet Journal Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕Use Template button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your bullet journal.
- Customize your entries using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.