Every week is a new adventure as you try to balance your work assignments and personal obligations. But making the time to accomplish everything can be tricky. The good news is you can manage your week stress-free with this weekly goals template.
What Is a Weekly Goals Template?
Our weekly goals template is a Kanban board that includes a list of tasks for each day of the week. This simple document will help you fill your calendar with context-rich tasks so you always know what to do next. It’s the best way to manage your work and personal life.
Organize Your Weekly Activities With the Weekly Goals Template
A list of tasks and activities for each day of the week is a good start. Here are a few tips & tricks that’ll help you tailor this template to your unique workflow:
- Set your priorities: Use the drag-and-drop feature to put the most important tasks in focus. You can also add #tags to group tasks by categories.
- Add context: Tasks need context to be actionable. Add dues dates, upload additional files, and embed online resources directly on the template page.
- Share and collaborate: Working with a team? You can share the template with your teammates and quickly delegate tasks with @mention.
How to Use the Weekly Goals Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your weekly goals template.
- Customize the template using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
One of the most effective ways to stay on track and organized is by setting weekly goals. These are simple, manageable tasks that you can accomplish in a week's time. Setting these types of goals will help you feel more accomplished and confident about your progress toward achieving your long-term goal.
The importance of goal setting
The value of setting goals is well-documented. Achieving difficult goals requires breaking them into manageable tasks and setting a deadline for completion.
Goals provide focus
Setting the right goals for yourself gives you focus for your time and energy. With a clear goal in mind, you're less likely to get sidetracked or discouraged.
Goals keep you motivated
Goals increase your motivation and determination. The feeling of accomplishment that comes with completing a goal is a powerful motivator that can keep you going even when the going gets tough.
How to make goal setting work for you
Making goal-setting work for you requires some effort and planning. But it's well worth the investment. Here are some tips to get you started:
Write down your goals
Writing them down makes them concrete and real. Writing them down holds you accountable and increases your commitment to seeing them through.
Make your goals SMART
Always use SMART goals. Goals should be specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely. This ensures that your goals are clear and attainable.
Track your goals
This free weekly goals template is a great way to get started in tracking your progress towards your goals. Each week, fill in your goals for the week. Checking off each task as y
ou complete it will give you a sense of accomplishment and help you stay on track.
Get started today
The best way to achieve your goals is to start today. Use this free weekly goals template to get started. You'll be well on your way to achieving your long-term goal in no time.
Planning your week can be a daunting task. There are different meetings and different team/organizational events to attend, and then you've got your personal events as well. Having an overview is key!
That's where our Weekly Goals Template comes in handy. It's a simple but effective board to plan each day of your week. To share it with your team members, simply mention them.
Get started by copying the template below.