Venture capitalists and angel investors are busy people. Startups who want to get their support must regularly keep them in the know about ongoing projects. But investor updates need to be quick and compelling, so we prepared a simple template to help you out.
What Is an Investor Update?
Angel investors want to know how their money is being spent. That’s why startups must share their successes and challenges to inform investors how the company is meeting its objectives.
This feedback helps build long-term relationships and ensures continuous support.
Keep Investors in the Loop With the Investor Update Template
You don’t want to overwhelm your investors with information. Effective updates are concise and straightforward. This simple investor update template will help you stick to essentials.
- Add tags: Organize your document with hashtags. Add #tags anywhere in your brief to create interactive reference points for easy navigation.
- Upload files: Sometimes your update may require additional reports and other documents. Simply drag-and-drop files to upload them to the template.
- Share: You don’t have to export your investor update and send it via email. Invite investors directly to the document and add new insights in real-time.
How to Use the Simple Investor Update Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your investor update.
- Customize the document using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
Let's face it, VC's and Angel Investors get way too many emails. They take longer to respond and are not at all flexible to format, so why still keep them in the loop like this? Why not share a transparent document for all of them?
That's what we have done with this Free Template. Share it with all your investors and update it on a regular basis to inform them.
Simply copy and paste it into your workspace of choice.