This simple grant proposal evaluation template will help you gather information, organize thoughts, and manage the evaluation process in one place.
What Is a Grant Proposal Evaluation Template?
Our grant proposal evaluation template covers everything you need to know to write or evaluate a proposal. It includes essential sections like a project summary, project abstract, introduction, statement of need, background, impact, goals & objectives, and methodology.
Spot the Winning Grant Proposal With This Template
Do you need to write your own proposal or evaluate submissions from other people and organizations? Use this template to make the process much easier:
- Organize: The template has been pre-formatted with headings and bullet points so you. Add your own headings and modify the structure as you go along.
- Focus: You don’t have to evaluate all elements of the grant proposal at once. Fold/unfold document levels and analyze the proposal step by step.
- Share: Collaborate on the evaluation in real-time by sharing this template with your team. Chat, add comments, and video conference in one place.
This is the ultimate guide to evaluating grant proposals! Go over all of the particulars in this free checklist and template for any aspiring philanthropist.
Write and/or evaluate grant proposals with this free checklist & form template!
Go over the project summary, project abstract, introduction, statement of need, background, impact, goals & objectives, methodology, activities, timeline, evaluation, qualification / staff, communication, sustainability, budget & justification, conclusion, and submission formatting.
Simply copy this into your workspace of choice to get started!
How to Use the Grant Proposal Evaluation Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your grant proposal evaluation.
- Tailor the evaluation using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.