You might not have a degree in design or programming! But you're definitely capable of debugging your own startup. Our how-to guide will teach you how to pinpoint problems, diagnose the cause, and come up with resolutions that work for your business.
Life is unpredictable, and things aren't always going to go smoothly — but that's okay! When things aren't working, take a step back and put your critical thinking skills to use.
This template contains the following sections:
- 🤔 Pre-conditions for finding product-market fit
- 💰 I need money to run my business but investors don’t want to give it to me
- 🗣 Communicating to investors
- ✅ Making progress toward a common goal
- 🚪 Attrition & employees leaving
- 🔑 Culture is key
With this free strategy checklist for startup founders, you can work on tackling the issue(s) at hand and successfully debug your startup! Simply copy this template into your workspace of choice to get started. You've got this! 💪