Time flies by when you work across time zones. Not only do you need to manage your own schedule, but you also need to keep track of the time zones your teammates are in. Our time management template will let you find peace and tranquility in this hectic environment.
What Is Remote Team Time Management?
Remote team time management is a process of managing working hours to ensure optimal productivity in remote teams. This can include setting attainable goals, prioritizing urgent tasks, delegating work, and automating time-consuming, repetitive activities.
Find Balance With the Remote Team Time Management Template
Learning how to effectively manage a team schedule can be fun if you have the right tools. Here are a few tips & tricks that’ll help you make the most of this template:
- Set clear priorities: Add due dates to each task and show your team the way. You can view all pending tasks in a shared calendar or a master agenda.
- Get creative: You can easily customize this template by changing bullet styles, highlighting text, or uploading images, videos, and other files.
- Collaborate: Share the template with your team to keep everyone on the same page. Use the @mention feature to quickly delegate tasks without leaving the page.
How to Use the Remote Team Time Management Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your time management template.
- Customize the document list using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
There are so many hours in the day, so it's important to manage your time wisely. Use this free task list template with your remote team to define your goals, identify problems, and come up with solutions.
Simply copy it to your workspace of choice to get started, and don't forget to invite the rest of your team!