Event planning is exhausting but it doesn't have to be! Use this free venue checklist tool and take care of all the logistics at once!
Planning for an event can seem like more work than anyone would want to do. But you don't need to worry, because this handy list makes everything much easier for you! Simply copy the template into your workspace and fill in the information—all your worries will melt away in a pile next to it. You'll have a good handle on what venues are available, what things you need (but sometimes forget), who's on call for whatever, any costs associated with your event, and how long everything needs to be set up before hand—no question left unanswered thanks to this simple-to-use
Get ready for your upcoming event and sort out venue logistics with this free event venue checklist!
Simply copy this template into your workspace of choice to get started 🤹♀️
Even the most unique and creative events can fail if they’re not planned and executed properly. Regardless of the type and size of the event you’re running, this event venue checklist template will help you make sure everything goes according to plan.
What Is an Event Venue Checklist?
An event venue checklist is a simple document you can use to prepare for all kinds of events. Share your checklist with everyone involved and @mention people to delegate tasks. You can even visualize the checklist as an Org Chart to better track all moving parts.
Why You Should Use an Event Venue Checklist
Successful event planning is like solving a jigsaw puzzle. Every small detail needs equal attention and misplacing one element can sabotage the entire event.
Use the checklist to:
- Remember the fine details: Memory is fallible. Add tasks/sub-tasks to the checklist and set due dates so you never forget what you’re supposed to do.
- Work on the go: Working in the field? You can view and edit your event venue checklist on the go. Add and check off tasks on desktop, mobile, and in a web browser.
- Prioritize and customize: Add #tags to set priorities, attach images for easy reference, highlight text, and customize bullet points to make your list even better.
How to Use the Event Venue Checklist Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your event venue checklist.
- Customize the checklist using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.