Never forget an essential item again with this grocery shopping list template!
We’ve all been there. You go for a grocery run, return home, and realize you forgot to buy half of the things you went to the store for in the first place. But there’s a better way.
What Is a Grocery Shopping List?
The grocery shopping list is a handy template you can customize and take on your next grocery hunt. List the items you usually buy, add one-off purchases, and keep track of prices.
Make Your Grocery Shopping List Even Better
Prefer to be in and out as quickly as possible? Or do you actually enjoy a languid walk along the aisles? Either way, this grocery shopping list template is your best shopping buddy.
- Use #hashtags. Whether you want to #treatyourself to a donut or make sure you #neverforget the toilet paper, a few color-coded #tags will help you prioritize.
- Share it. Invite your friends and family so they can add what they need. That means fewer last-minute “buy yogurt!” calls when pulling out of the parking lot.
- Add photos. Snap photos of all the items that regularly end up in your shopping cart and add them to the list. Shopping visually is much faster than reading all the labels.
How to Use the Grocery Shopping List Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕Use Template button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your grocery shopping list.
- Customize your list using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.