Life can get overwhelming when there are too many responsibilities and obligations on your plate. You can easily free up some bandwidth and regain clarity and focus by getting all those tasks out of your head and into a digital planner template.
What Is a Digital Organizer?
This digital organizer template is a handy tool that will help you manage your responsibilities and stay on top of your tasks. It’s a powerful and customizable to-do list where you can keep track of what’s on your plate today and plan for tomorrow.
Regain Clarity With a Digital Organizer Template
The more tasks you’re juggling in your head, the more likely they are to slip through the cracks. Stay on top of your to-do list and use this digital organizer to:
- Gain control of your time: Plan, organize, and prioritize your work so you’ll have more time to yourself. Add a countdown timer to track every minute.
- Manage tasks on the go. When you go digital, you don’t have to worry about leaving your crumpled to-dos at home. You can access your organizer on all devices.
- Customize to-dos. To-do lists don’t have to be boring. Change the color or layout of the template and add a few personal touches with #tags and emojis.
How to Use the Digital Organizer Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your digital organizer.
- Customize tasks using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
Let your email redemption start with a Digital Organizer! Our free, online template walks you through how to overcome that habitual behavior at work. Get started now and get this disconcerting habit off your mind for good!
Do you have a habit of leaving emails unread? Letting read emails stack up in your inbox? If so, you might have a case of Tsundoku, or digital hoarding.
Use our free, online template to learn about Tsundoku and figure out how to overcome it in the workplace!