Team meetings can boost or hinder productivity, depending on how you prepare them. The awful truth is that many meetings are a waste of time. This handy team meeting prep template will help you save time and make sure that every discussion adds value.
How to Organize a Team Meeting?
Every productive meeting starts with an agenda. Focus on the essentials and outline key talking points. If your team is fully remote, make sure that you’re using low-friction video conferencing tools that don’t get in the way. Finally, use a bulletproof meeting template like this one.
Make the Most of the Team Meeting Prep Template
The team meeting prep template is a free checklist that will help you prepare for all kinds of meetings. Here are a few tweaks you can apply to make it even better:
- Add icons and emojis: Highlight key talking points to help your team focus on the important stuff. Let everybody share their feedback with emoji reactions.
- Add it to the calendar: Add the meeting to a shared calendar or set it as a recurring task to make sure everybody calls in on time.
- Keep track of action items: Create a list of action items and delegate tasks with @mention. Track every task you assign to team members in one place.
How to Use the Team Meeting Prep Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your meeting prep template.
- Customize the template using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
Prep for your team meeting using our free, online checklist! This template teaches you what Sync-Up Meetings are and how you can use them effectively in remote teams to maximize productivity.
Copy this template into your workspace and get started!