No product is perfect and even the best design will inevitably have some flaws. You can easily improve your products and squash any bugs with this quality assurance testing template.
What Is a Quality Assurance Testing Checklist?
A quality assurance testing checklist is a high-level document that will help you keep track of all kinds of product issues and bugs. Running regular quality assurance tests is the best way to keep your products up to date, free from flaws, and future-proof.
Implement Your Quality Assurance Testing Plan
Our quality assurance testing template lets you prioritize tasks and organize the testing workflow. Here’s how you can make the most of this document:
- Document everything: Create a high-level list of tasks and sub-tasks to keep track of all the features you need to improve. Add notes and comments as needed.
- Delegate efficiently: Use the @mention feature to delegate tasks to other team members. You can also track progress in the My Tasks master view.
- Customize: Make use of emojis and color-coded #tags or upload videos, images, and relevant documents directly to the template page.
Quality Assurance is the maintenance of a desired level of quality in a product, especially regarding the details on delivery and production. It is necessary to conduct careful testing to find the bugs in your system.
This template contains the following sections:
- 📋 Registration & Sign In
- 📝 Lists
- 💪 Node Actions
- 💬 List Chat
- 📤 List Actions
- 🗄️ List Organization
- 👷 Workspace
- 💼 Workspace Actions
- 🔍 Workspace Filters
- 📄 Templates
- 💰 Paywall
- 👓 General
- 📏 Static Pages
Use our free, custom task list template for your QA (Quality Assurance) testing! Use emojis as keys to indicate whether certain sections or areas of your site/app/platform are bug-free (✅), or if they have issues (🚩). This template will help you test and debug in a structured manner!
How to Use the Quality Assurance Testing Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create the quality assurance testing plan.
- Customize the document using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.