This is a free template for managers to keep your remote, distributed team members on the same page! Keep track of when to schedule meetings, conduct remote meeting check-ins, remain aware of remote team rules, and increase peer 1:1 interactions.
This template contains the following sections:
- 📆 Schedule #Meetings
- 👋 Remote #Meeting Check-Ins
- 📖 Rules to Follow as a Remote Team
- 🤝 Increase Peer 1:1 Interactions
Simply copy this template into your workspace of choice to get started!
Want to keep your meetings short but meaningful? Remote teams that collaborate across multiple time zones have limited overlap time for synchronous communication. This remote office meeting agenda will help you keep your meetings short but productive.
What Is a Remote Office Meeting Agenda?
A remote office meeting agenda is a list of talking points and other relevant meeting details. The template will help you keep track of upcoming meetings, define meeting goals and priorities, and create action items to make sure everybody knows what they’re supposed to do next.
Run Better Meetings With the Remote Office Meeting Agenda
Identify meeting priorities, invite the right people, and let your team know what the meeting will be about. Here’s how to make the most of this template:
- Fill in the blanks: Use the framework to draft an agenda for your next meeting. You can add more talking points and organize the document with #tags.
- Collaborate: Don’t forget to invite participants and set the meeting date. Once the meeting is over, use @mention to delegate action items.
- Add context: Gather all relevant files and documents in one place. You and your team can upload images, videos, and other files directly to the template page.
How to Use the Remote Office Meeting Agenda Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your remote meeting agenda.
- Customize the agenda using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.