Is your team overwhelmed with scattered goals and ideas? Do you have too many things on your mind? Are you wondering where and how to start? Don’t worry, there’s a solution.
This ideation mind map will ease those burdens by providing you with a handy, easy-to-use brainstorming session template. All you need to do is fill in the blanks with your team.
What Is an Ideation Mind Map?
An ideation mind map is a tree-like diagram designed to help your team generate project ideas, enable collaborative problem-solving, and kick-start productive discussions during all-hands-on-deck video conferencing sessions.
Stay on Course With Your Ideation Mind Map
An ideation mind map clears your mind as well as your workload. This mind map template will guide you every step of the way, from ideas to execution. But that’s not all:
- Organize your ideas. With this template, you will easily organize ideas as you see fit and never get overwhelmed by a chaotic jumble of countless possibilities.
- Share with others. You can use this template as a brainstorming page for your team, clients, and prospects thanks to group sharing options.
- Edit anytime, anywhere. The template will work on all your devices so you can add new ideas, edit existing ones, and collaborate on the go.
How to Use the Ideation Mind Map Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your mind map.
- Customize your mind map using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
You must have been in this situation before. You have a big project or important deadline knocking on your door, and the final date of delivery is getting closer.
You have to come up with an idea really quickly. So what do you do? Create a Mindmap! Simply jot down your thoughts and find new ways to go about them. That's what you can do with our template below. Quickly capture your ideas and get started immediately.
Simply copy the template below into your workspace of choice.