Hi Taskaders 🎉
We’ve worked hard to make Taskade work better for you! Here’s what’s new:
⚡️ New Zapier Integration
You can now automate Taskade with Zapier! This beta release supports (1) Action to create a task and (2) Trigger for tasks due. Let us know what you’d like to see next. More updates will follow soon. Learn more.
⚡️ Browser Extensions
We’ve released a major update for Google Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Microsoft Edge. Right-click to Add to Taskade now automatically saves hyperlinks and rich text. Left-click to Quick Add now supports editing in markdown. ✍️
⚡️ Mobile Applications
What’s new for Taskade on iOS & Android:
- New: Mixed formatting support.
- New: Pin projects to your home screen.
- New: Offline support → Quick Add capture.
- New: Offline support → Open and view projects.
- New: Deep linking support for Android 12.
- New: Profile avatar display for push notifications.
- Fix: Notifications now highlight and scroll directly to the task.
- Fix: Hardware keyboard support for iOS and Android.
🎉 Other Improvements
- New: Quick Add now supports markdown.
- New: Taskade.com homepage has been entirely re-designed. 🎉
- New: Search #hashtags across all projects → taskade.com/search.
- New: Complete tasks directly in search results → taskade.com/search.
- New: New languages supported for /slash command due dates.
- Fix: Copy projects and templates now duplicate all add-ons, including file attachments, comments, due dates, embeds, and more.
- Fix: Multi-select now works correctly using shortcut shift + up or down.
- Fix: Lists with strike-through now paste as completed tasks.
- Fix: Number and alphanumeric lists going out of order.
- Fix: Checker Role members unable to complete nested tasks.
- Fix: Improved enter logic when outlining task lists and notes.
- Fix: Improved visual cues and formatting for list hierarchy.
- Fix: Improved copy and pasting from various platforms.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
— Team Taskade 🐑