Hi Taskaders 🎉
We’ve worked hard to make Taskade work better for you! Here’s what’s new:
⚡️ Add to Calendar
You can now add tasks with due dates in the global Calendar View. Open your Workspace or Folder, select the calendar icon 🗓 from the navigation menu on the left, and click the day where you want to add your task. Learn more.
⚡️ Multi-select Toolbar
Edit Projects faster with the new Multi-Select Toolbar. Format blocks, add due dates, assign items, and check off multiple tasks with a single click. Learn more.
⚡️ /Assign in Slash Command
You can now assign tasks by simply typing /assign and selecting a member. The assignee will be notified instantly that there’s a task waiting for them. Learn more.
⚡️ Template Add-ons
Our all-new Project Templates introduce an Add-ons support. Speed up repetitive workflows with attachments, due dates, and more. Projects created from templates will retain all add-ons and attachments. Learn more.
🎉 Other Improvements
- Taskade for Mobile:
- New: Multi-select formatting
- New: Quick capture offline support
- Improved: Offline project view workflows
- New: Updated and fully redesigned Integrations page
- New: Enabled Add-ons menu in Custom Templates editor
- Zapier: Add start and end date in Zapier (“Create Task” action)
- New: Assign anyone using the /slash command
- Fix: Display Comment icon and tooltip when disabled in Project Settings
- Fix: Show Chat icon and tooltip when disabled in Project Settings
- Fix: Completed projects show up in the Cmd/Ctrl + K menu
- Fix: Lower CPU usage in web and desktop apps
- Fix: Project field in Zapier now loads all Projects when searching
- Fix: Add Task in the Board view now copies the last node formatting
- Fix: Return focus back on the editor after Drag Menu is closed
- Fix: Notifications are disabled by default for Template Add-ons
- Fix: Template tasks are hidden from My Tasks and Global Calendar
- Fix: Notifications distinguish between Workspace and Folder
- Fix: Added support for longer Project tags
- Fix: Various performance improvements and bug fixes
— Team Taskade 🐑