Hi Taskaders 🎉
We’ve worked hard to make Taskade work better for you! Here’s what’s new:
Table of Contents
⚡️ Customizable Action View
The updated Action View allows you to re-order, re-size and hide columns. This is one of many steps toward a more powerful table experience. Learn more.
⚡️ Timestamps for Tasks
Timestamps have been added inside the action menus to inform everyone who created, edited and completed a task. Learn more.
⚡️ New Mobile Widgets
The latest Taskade mobile update introduces new widgets and additional customizations. Learn more.
🎉 Other Improvements
- New: Calendar now lets you filter tasks for me, for others, and for everyone
- New: Zapier app directory is now live. Search through thousands of available apps to pair with Taskade and see popular workflows
- New: Templates gallery is now live. Browse from over 300+ templates
- New: Project Timestamp added to the more menu
- New: Support emoji “:” keyboard shortcut in chat and comments
- Fix: Export to PDF is now print friendly
- Fix: Dragging calendar items in month, week, and day view no longer reset or add start and end times
- Fix: Moving a project between workspaces now preserves due dates
- Fix: You can now leave projects shared with you from shared with me
- Fix: Comments history has been expanded to fetch older comments
- Fix: Comments missing team profile online indicator
- Fix: Updated chat notification style to match mobile
- Fix: Alignments for compact header and menus
- Fix: Mobile widget syncing and stability
- Fix: Mobile share extension support
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes
Thanks again for supporting Taskade, and as always, don’t hesitate to reach out or visit our Help Center if you need help. We’re here for you! 😊
— Team Taskade 🐑
P.S. Want to help us improve Taskade? You can also suggest a feature. Follow us and join the discussion on Twitter and Reddit.