Hi Taskaders! 🎉
We are thrilled to announce the beta launch of Taskade AI. 🤖
Whether you need answers to complex questions, help with writing and organizing, or assistance with summarizing long-form content, Taskade AI has you covered.
Simply type “/ai“, select a command, and hit enter. Work faster and smarter across any project using Taskade AI, and it is completely free!
⚡️ Taskade AI Commands
Here is the starting list of /AI commands:
- /ask: Answer your question based on AI’s existing knowledge.
- /outline: Generate an outline of your topic or question in structured hierarchy.
- /expand: Expand and enrich your content to be more descriptive.
- /rewrite: Improve the legibility and clarity of your writing.
- /summarize: Turn long content into a quick summary.
Experience the future of work with Taskade AI. Give it a try and let us know what you think—we can’t wait to hear from you. Don’t forget to try it with your friends, clients, and teams.
In addition to /ai, you can improve your productivity and streamline your workflow using the power of /slash commands for writing, organizing, and managing your tasks. Learn more
We have more exciting announcements coming up in December, so stay tuned!
🎉 Other Improvements
- New: Project Chat now highlights the completed task on click
- New: Set default notification settings to Mention Only
- Fix: Background Upload in project settings errors
- Fix: Admin permission for workspace and folders
- Fix: Action View general visual and layout issues
- Fix: Guest projects loading incorrect theme color
- Fix: Quick Add loading too few number of projects
- Fix: Redirect when leaving or deleting a folder / workspace
- Fix: My Tasks displaying tasks from non-workspace projects
- Fix: Projects missing the “View Only” badge for Viewer Members
- Fix: Task due date email notifications misalignment
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes
— Team Taskade 🐑