Hi Taskaders 👋
Outlining your next project has never been easier. You can now use the power of Taskade AI to generate outlines instantly based on any topic, in any project view.
Table of Contents
✍️ AI Outliner
Simply input your topic, type “/outline” and let Taskade do the rest – saving you time organizing your ideas, notes, and streamlining your workflow. Learn more.
Create an “/outline” automatically from anywhere in your project, in any view!
With a basic structure, use “/expand” to fill in the rest of your outline effortlessly.
To try all of our AI commands, simply type “/ai“. And, if you’re looking ways to get started instantly with Taskade AI, be sure to check out our free AI templates.
Writing a meeting agenda, business plan, or bestselling novel? It’s never been easier to get your ideas in order and turn them into a solid plan. With Taskade AI and “/outline“, you’ll have a clear, organized outline ready to go.
Now you can focus on what really matters.
🔕 New Notification Settings
You can now customize your notification preferences for every folder and workspace on a single page at taskade.com/settings/notifications. Learn more.
⚙️ New Workspace Settings: Hide Completed Items
Hide completed tasks and notes for every project in your folder or workspace. This setting will also automatically apply to your team members. Learn more.
🎉 Other Improvements
- New: Taskade AI now supports /outline results in markdown format
- New: Taskade AI now has improved UI and icons for each command
- New: Share project & workspace displays pending member invites
- New: Added Account Settings: Global Notifications page
- New: Added Project Settings option to Hide Chat by default
- New: SAML SSO now supports Taskade Mobile & Desktop apps
- Fixed: Chat button is hidden in embedded projects
- Fixed: Enabled multi-select self-assign in toolbar
- Fixed: Invalid attachments after creating a template
- Fixed: Calendar View visual and styling bugs when editing
- Fixed: Action View visual and styling bugs for smaller screens
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Have any questions? Visit our Help Center or let us know. 😊
— Team Taskade 🐑
Frequently Asked Questions About Taskade AI
Yes, the AI outliner is a free feature available to all Taskade users. However, the free version of the tool is limited to 50,000 AI generations per month. If you want to generate more content, you can upgrade to the Business or Ultimate plans that will give you more creative freedom. Visit our pricing page for details.
Yes, the AI outliner works in all project views.
AI outliner uses OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 (Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3.5) language model. We’re in the process of migrating to GPT-4 so, stay tuned for updates.