How do you make sure your product is working as intended? Running frequent quality assurance (QA) tests is the best way to identify design flaws and improve them in the next release. Use this handy quality assurance testing template to get started.
What Is Quality Assurance (QA) Testing?
Quality Assurance (QA) Testing is the process of maintaining the desired quality level of your products and services. Carrying out frequent QA tests is the best way to identify and resolve any issues and bugs and deliver the best quality to your customers.
Test and Debug With the Quality Assurance (QA) Testing Template
Structuring quality assurance tests doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Here’s how you can use this template to move and improve faster:
- Add context: Upload images, videos, and other types of files that may help you during QA testing. You can also embed online resources directly into the template page.
- Collaborate: Share the document with your team to keep everybody in the loop. You can also start a video conference to discuss customer feedback.
- Mark completed items: Check off completed tasks and sub-tasks to track your progress. Completed items will disappear from the list.
How to Use the Quality Assurance (QA) Testing Template
- To get started, sign in to your Taskade account or sign up for free.
- Open the template link and click on the ➕New Project button.
- Choose the Workspace where you want to create your QA checklist.
- Customize the QA checklist using Taskade’s editing and formatting features.
- Finally, click on the Share button next to your profile photo to start collaborating.
Quality Assurance is the maintenance of a desired level of quality in a product, especially regarding the details on delivery and production. It is necessary to conduct careful testing to find the bugs in your system.
This template contains the following sections:
- 📋 Registration & Sign In
- 📝 Lists
- 💪 Node Actions
- 💬 List Chat
- 📤 List Actions
- 🗄️ List Organization
- 👷 Workspace
- 💼 Workspace Actions
- 🔍 Workspace Filters
- 📄 Templates
- 💰 Paywall
- 👓 General
- 📏 Static Pages
Use our free, custom task list template for your QA (Quality Assurance) testing! Use emojis as keys to indicate whether certain sections or areas of your site/app/platform are bug-free (✅), or if they have issues (🚩). This template will help you test and debug in a structured manner!